Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Interior Home Designs of Rossendale

Posted by gareng12 
September 25, 2012 05:43AM
When we finally decided that we needed to renovate our kitchen, we didn't really know where to start. As is all too common these days, I don't have a clue about interior design, or even hammering nails, and the idea of ripping out our old fittings and replacing them with a new contemporary kitchen design could only be more bewildering to me if the instructions were written in Chinese.

After a bit of research and a lot of shock at the high prices a lot of kitchen companies charge, I finally came across Interior Home Designs of Rossendale - a lovely Lancashire-based business led by a man called Mr Sersen. He showed me the kitchens at his firm - located at Unit 7 Spring Vale, Waterside Road, Rossendale, Lancashire, BB4 5EZ - and guided me through the process of installing a new kitchen, leaving me well assured me that I would be able to fit my new units without any problems.

I was delighted when the kitchen arrived and was very impressed with the service Interior Home Designs of Rossendale gave me. They've certainly got a contented customer in me and everyone in my house loves our new elegant kitchen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2012 06:53AM by dave.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

NgTrader button