Interior Home Designs of Rossendale
September 25, 2012 05:27AM
When we finally decided that we needed to renovate our kitchen, we didn't really know where to start. As is all too common these days, I don't have a clue about interior design, or even hammering nails, and the idea of ripping out our old fittings and replacing them with a new contemporary kitchen design could only be more bewildering to me if the instructions were written in Chinese.

After a bit of research and a lot of shock at the high prices a lot of kitchen companies charge, I finally came across Interior Home Designs of Rossendale - a lovely Lancashire-based business led by a man called Mr Sersen. He showed me the kitchens at his firm - located at Unit 7 Spring Vale, Waterside Road, Rossendale, Lancashire, BB4 5EZ - and guided me through the process of installing a new kitchen, leaving me well assured me that I would be able to fit my new units without any problems.

I was delighted when the kitchen arrived and was very impressed with the service Interior Home Designs of Rossendale gave me. They've certainly got a contented customer in me and everyone in my house loves our new elegant kitchen.

Interior Home Designs of Rossendale
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

NgTrader button