Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Interior Home Designs of Rossendale

Posted by rossendale 
September 24, 2012 02:52AM
We really wanted our kitchen to make a statement. We've managed to get the rest of our home decor really effective and attractive and wanted to upgrade our kitchen so it was as good.
Mr Sersen of Interior Home Designs of Rossendale really helped us out. We'd set aside quite a large budget for the new kitchen, because we were expecting it to cost a fortune, so we were delighted to see the affordable kitchens on offer at Unit 7 Spring Vale, Waterside Road, Rossendale, Lancashire, BB4 5EZ, which gave us enough leftover money to go on a holiday.
There were plenty of modern kitchen designs on offer and we chose a dark wood version with dark granite that really complemented the rest of our house. Everyone there really seemed to know what they were doing and made sure we were totally happy with our kitchen, which we were. The customer service was excellent and they were a really amiable and pleasant group of people who seemed to be passionate about kitchens and their clients.
Now that the kitchen has been installed in our house and we're cooking and eating in it, we've been really impressed with the high standard of materials and furnishings are. I really can't fault this company at all and am delighted with my new kitchen.

Re: Interior Home Designs of Rossendale
November 08, 2012 04:41AM
Interior Home Designs of Rossendale really helped me out. They fitted the full kitchen for £1500.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

NgTrader button